Ausha is passionate about medical education and training junior medical staff. He has undertaken formal advanced training in medical education under RCOG, UK.
- Clinical Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Otago.
- Honourary Senior Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Aberdeen, UK.
- GP Vocational Training Supervisor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, NHS Highland, UK.
- Supervisor, Diploma in Reproductive Health in Developing Countries, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK.
- Faculty Member, MRCOG exam preparation course, RCOG, UK.
- Faculty Member, Basic Practical Skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, RCOG, UK.
- Examiner, Final year clinical assessments, University of Liverpool, UK.
- Ausha has also adjudicated peer presentations at various international and regional meetings in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.